Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Mom's Day

hello Friends,today is mother's day in Indonesia

therefore, i write a blog about Mothers!

and the story of mother that i will share is the story of My Mother

first,this is my mother's look :



do we look like a twin ?

ya,many people said that,

one story,

My mother stopped working when she has a good position in the office,just because my brother and i often sick, and no one taking care of us..
she prefers not to work, rather than leaving their children alone at home

wise choice Mom :')

and she decided to become a housewife

i love you mom!

I'll make you happy with all my efforts
someday, if i've become successful person
i'll take you to the most sacred place on earth


Mekah and umroh together Mom,i'll do it for you :)

thank you sooo much for all your sacrifice..

Happy Mother's Day : )

No comments:

Post a Comment