Sunday, June 19, 2011

Futuristic

I am a Futuristic person,i like to talk about my life in the future
// who i am in the future // about my success career // about my plan goingn around the world and meet many people // about my sweet family // about my minimalist home // about my mosque and orphanage //

Incidentally,there is a task about the Vision in the future..

this is it : 
The Visualisation of My Vision

1.Star : The one almighty Allah
2.Yellow Shield : self power,and yellow means
    luminous
3.Green mountain and waterfall forming the letter A
    it means that water flow from high places to low
    places, i want to be a humble person eventhough
    eventhough i will be successful
4.The medical symbol forming the letter I
    it means that i want to be a remedy water(air yang 
     menyembuhkan)
5.Protection symbol forming the letter R 
    it means that i  want to be a force to protect others 
6.Water Droplets with the two sides of me in the future

 The Essay of My Vision



   so,make your own vision Guys ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment